In Chinese Medicine we treat the patient and not the Disease. We look at individual case history in order to establish what can have caused the symptoms or disease. Then we aim to correct this imbalance and by doing so ease or cure the disease. In other words we treat the root cause of the ailment as well as the symptoms. Due to this approach to the treatments of ailments, Chinese Medicine can be helpful in most conditions.
To give you an idea of the scope of ailments that may be treated here is a list of conditions commonly treated in my Clinics:
- Musculoskeletal pain – Arthritis, back & Neck pain, frozen shoulders, Tendonitis, Tennis and Golfer Elbow, Cartilage problems & Muscle pain.
- Skin Conditions – Eczema, Acne, Rosacea, Psoriasis, Urticeria, Non healing skin, Ulcer, Dry Skin.
- Gynaecological problems – infertility, period pain, irregularity & heaviness, PMT.
- Gastrointestinal – I.B.S., Chronic Constipation / Diarrhoea, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohns Disease Stomach & Bowel problems, Gastritis, Heart Burn, Indigestion, bloatedness & Abdominal Pain. Hiatus Hernia.
- Allergies: Hay fever, Allergic Rhinitis.
- Fatigue / M.E, Insomnia, Asthma, Sinusitis, Migraines, Thyroid problems, Impotence, High Blood Pressure, Stress & Hormonal Imbalance
There are many other conditions and symptoms that can be treated and are not on the list.
Please ask. The phone or email consultation will be free. For more information you may like to read the following information pages related to common conditions.